Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Sure Thing" that Miguel has got another hit



Yall know i love music but when it comes to new artists in R&B i am very particular with who i listen to.
Miguel's  last hit "All I Want Is You" was a testimony to what R&B use to be about, with feature J.Cole on it the song is still in rotation across the country. Now he has released "Sure Thing" and he is assuring  "our love is a sure thing". No doubt it is buzzing around and I have already heard it on the radio!! I hope to hear more from him. Just as long as he finds a better stylist, he is my boo but sometimes what he wears is not cute. The video is sexy, sultry and soulful, just like his voice. I love it !!!!  The video and pics are below

I will leave yall with this .... 
 "Even when the sky comes fallin
Even when the sun don't shine
I got faith in you and I
So put your pretty little hand in mine
Even when we're down to the wire babe
Even when it's do or die
We can do it baby simple and plain
This love is a sure thing "






No comments:

Post a Comment